Personal Data Policy
Eleska Software Services, as a digital sales channel, our websites ("Site"), our applications or all of our similar online or offline channels (all mentioned channels will be collectively referred to as "Platform") that we offer to you in the digital environment, or your experience during your visit. cookies, pixels, etc. to improve We use certain technologies ("cookies").
The purpose of this Cookie Clarification Text is to inform you about the processing of personal data obtained due to the processing of personal data through the collection of personal data such as cookies and pixels used during the use of the Platforms. In this text, we would like to explain to you what type of cookies we use on our site and for what purposes and how you can control these cookies.
As Eleska Software Services, we can stop using the cookies we use on our site and application, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our site and application. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this Cookie Clarification Text at any time. Any changes made on the current Cookie Clarification Text will become effective even if they are published on the site, application or any public channel. You can find the last update date at the end of the text.
Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected in the context of your visit to our website or through cookies in the electronic environment due to your use of our application, based on a legal reason for the legitimate interest of our Company. Marketing and advertising activities through targeting and profiling are only carried out with your explicit consent.
To Whom Personal Data Can Be Transferred And For What Purpose
As Eleska Software Services, we may share your personal data within the scope of the Cookie Disclosure Text to our suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation.
Which Cookies Are Used For Which Purposes?
- To perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the Site. For example, the logged-in members do not need to enter passwords again while visiting different pages on the Site.
- Analyzing the Site and increasing the performance of the Site. For example, the integration of different servers on which the Site works, determining the number of visitors to the Site and adjusting performance settings accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To increase the functionality of the Site and to provide ease of use. For example, sharing to third-party social media channels through the Site, remembering the username information or search queries in the next visit of the visitor to the Site.
- Performing personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, displaying advertisements related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors.
Cookies Used on Our Site and Application
Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our site and application. Both first-party cookies (placed by the site you visit) and third-party cookies (placed by servers other than the site you visit) are used on our site and application.
The use of certain cookies is essential for the correct functioning of our site and application. For example, authentication cookies, which are activated when you log in to our site, ensure that your active session continues when you switch from one page to another on our site.
Functionality and Preference Cookies
These cookies allow you to personalize the services offered on our site by remembering your preferences and choices on the site and application. For example, it allows us to remember your language selection on our site or the font size you have chosen when reading a text.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies allow the collection of information about your use of social media. For example, cookies can be used to use the information of your Facebook/Twitter accounts to create personalized ads or conduct market research.
Performance and Analytics Cookies
Thanks to these cookies, we can improve your use of our site and application and the services we provide to you by analyzing performance. For example, thanks to these cookies, we can detect which pages our visitors view the most, whether our site is working properly and possible problems.
Targeting or advertising cookies
Information on how you can manage your preferences for cookies used on the Platform is as follows:
- Although the preferences on this subject vary according to the browser used, it is possible to reach the general explanation at https://www.aboutcookies.org/. Preferences regarding cookies may need to be made separately for each device from which the visitor accesses the Platform.
- Click to turn off cookies managed by Google Analytics.
- Click here to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
- Preferences in terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities can be managed through Your Online Choices.
- The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage cookies on mobile devices.
- You have the opportunity to customize your preferences regarding cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data, they have the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
You can send your requests regarding your rights in question to our company by sending them to [email protected]leska.com e-mail address. Depending on the nature of your request, applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.